Perfect Pear Home Pros are IICRC Certified in Cleaning Upholstery. Everyone always has weird acronyms flaunting their credentials but ours are actually real. As a side note: I saw this cleaning company that said that their technicians were, let’s say their company name was happy happy sunny day carpet cleaners, certified “HHSDCC” cleaners. The IICRC is a third party organization that tests and trains cleaners.
We know how to identify what fabric they are and also how to clean them properly. There is not one solution that cleans all fabric. And not all spotters will work on each piece. Please don’t use a company with some kid on commission. Use us ok? Here is how we clean Upholstery:
- PreInspection: We are looking for any danger points and heavy wear patterns. And we try to give you realistic expectations so you don’t hate our guts just in case you were expecting your 20 year old couch to look like it belongs to a “rooms to go” commercial.
- PreVacuum: This is to remove all of the dry soil that can rip and tear your upholstery.
- PreSpray: We use this to lift and suspend the “sticky” soil off of the upholstery.
- Agitate and Absorb: We don’t use Steam Cleaning. We use a Low Moisture Cleaning Method.
- Protect: We believe all fabric should be protected. Proper, and proper being the key word, protects the outside of the fiber and fills the dye sites in the yarn.
- Groom: Some fabric needs to be groomed after the cleaning. Like microfiber and suede, etc…
- Dry: Upholstery is usually dry before we leave or dry in an hour or so. Some fabrics absorb more solution than others. Don’t ever worry about us leaving your furniture soaking wet. We’d like to keep our stellar reputation, you know.
Platinum $70 per person: Sanitize, Deodorize & Protect
Gold $60 per person: Protect
Silver $50 per person: Deepclean
Leather is based on Platinum pricing – $70 per person
We also will clean outdoor upholstery. Ask about it!