Now lets talk about how to clean your Home and Flat surfaces properly.
Did you know you rarely use pressure in Pressure Washing? I mean yes we use it and yes it is necessary but a combination of Chemistry (cleaning solutions) and physics (pressure washing) is best.
There are all kinds of cool reasons to use the combination of agitation (pressure) and chemistry in your cleaning process:
- Chemistry Kills Mold.
- Chemistry ensures things stay cleaner longer.
- High Pressure cleans out the Pores of surfaces.
- Allowing the chemistry to work better. (refer to #1 & #2 above)
- Chemistry gives suspension while Pressure gives extraction.
- Chemistry gets rid of those pesky lines you see in peoples drive-way. You know the ones that show where exactly their cement and side-walk have been cleaned by a surface cleaner. (note about picture: see those three clean lines down the center of the sidewalk? The cleaner didn’t use bleach and those areas are cleaner because that is where they cleaned the sidewalk “twice” by overlapping that area)
We are no dummies. We believe in science. Now, we’re no good at fixing equipment, that’s why we use a mechanic, but by golly you want us to clean stuff WITH that equipment that is where our specialty lies.
Cleaning safely is important no matter what is being done. Many cleaning companies use bleach in an unsafe way that causes plants to die. Unfortunately, this is common enough that we have to warn you, but also that we can tell you we are safe and responsible with our cleaning products and will make sure that your landscaping is not affected by our cleaning process. Cleaners like chlorine bleach, that break down into salt, damage plants by “stealing” moisture from the dirt around a plant, drying out the roots and preventing the plant from getting the water and nutrients it needs.
Learn more at howbleachkillsplants.com
Some things that you can get Pressure Washed and/or Soft Wash are:
Screen Enclosures and Screens.
Driveways and Sidewalks.
Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Granite, Slate.(explanation of picture: gave a sample to homeowner for her travertine) Youtube video on before and after of Travertine.
Man Made Products:
Porcelain, Grout, Brick, Concrete & Ceramic Tile
Cleaning, Sanding & Sealing
Stripping Old Sealer off Pavers.
White haze shouldn’t be there. We can remove it.
Homes (We make sure this doesn’t happen)
(no pressure only soft washed)
Outside Upholstery and Rugs.
(we put a sealer and stain on these outside wood chairs.)
Fences & Walls
Brick, Wood, Metal, Plastic.