There are 5 things to follow when it comes to area rug protection:
- Fills in the dye sites of the yarn with a clear resin. If the dye sites are filled then “other” foreign dyes (like urine, kool-aid and spaghetti sauce) can’t penetrate the yarn and make a spot turn into a stain.
- It coats your fabric. Coating your fabric without attracting soil will make your vacuuming 10x more effective because the soil can’t latch on to the rug as easily and thus will be removed easier with vacuuming.
- Clean-up is a snap. We give all of our customers a free bottle of spotter to use on their area rug. The chances increase dramatically to remove the spot when you have protector added to your fabric. And some spots can be easily removed with water.
- Your area rug will clean up easier the next time because the dirt is on the protector and not on the fabric.
- Saves you money from having expensive service calls to spot clean your area rug when the chances of you removing the spot increases.
Using this precaution now, will save you money down the road!
Also, are you planning on moving to a new home or out of state and you want to have your rug cleaned before you go into your new home? How about your doing some remodeling and you don’t want all of that dust to get all over your area rug? Some folks just want to store their rug for a while and not use it. Whatever the case may be we can expertly wrap and store your rug for you. Keep it at our top of the line facility for $30 per month or Store it in your home. We’ll wrap it the way it should be so you won’t have any surprises when you open it.